Improve shop performance and SEO ranking by removing hand coded .js and .css files.
This module has been retired. Contact us if you require service in this area.
Warning: Last items in stock!
12 Months Free
1.5 x, 1.6.x
PrestaShop Compliant 1.5 | 1.6
Core | DB changes: No
1. visit page, right click view source and find orphaned .css and .js files (that are hard coded). If ccc is on for that file type it's easier to see as it's not included in ccc.
2. add the file location as you see in the source to the module.
3. revisit the page, right click to view source
(best now to turn off CCC for .css or .js whichever your are working with.
4. you should see the file now in grouped .css or .js files. click on link you added to ensures that module found it, click link to see source. (note you will not see if file location is incorrect in module)
5. if found, then modify the hard coded value call (i.e. headter.tpl) comment out the hard coded call.
6. then go retest that it's being called as in (2.) (test test test makes a good shop manager)
|Support||12 Months Free|
|Compatibility||1.5 x, 1.6.x|
"We measure success by not having a fail rate."
US Based Company (tax info in invoices)
Director: Fred (el patron PrestaShop community member)
We have eleven team members with expertise in all facets of PrestaShop, ecommerce, design, performance, SEO, marketing, migrations, technical support and things you didn't know you didn't know......
PrestaHeroes team have been together since 2012 providing 'no fail' solutions for clients all over the world.
All quotes include extensive review of your shop so we can provide ONE PRICE | FLAT RATE QUOTE.